WIN 2 tickets to A CHRISTMAS CAROL
at THE OLD VIC!
THE LITERARY MAP COMPANY and THE OLD VIC are running a competition. The lucky winner will receive two tickets to the 1st January evening performance of 'A Christmas Carol' at The Old Vic. Face value of the tickets is £130 (£65 per ticket). Three runners up will each receive a free copy of A Walk with Charles Dickens through A Christmas Carol, published by the Literary Map Company.
To enter, send us your answers to the following questions:
1. When was the Literary Map Company founded?
2. Who is playing Scrooge in this year's production of A Christmas Carol at The Old Vic?
Closing date: 30 November, 11.59pm
Email address for entries:
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. One entry per household.
2. Prizes not exchangeable for cash
3. Winners' names will be drawn at random and winners will be notified by 5.00pm on Monday 2 December.
4. Please include your full name, email and a contact telephone number with your entry.
5. By entering the competition, you agree to have your name listed on the Literary Map Company website if you win a prize.
The Literary Map Company guarantees not to share any of your personal data with any other company. If you do not wish to subscribe to future marketing emails from us, please state this in your email entry.
THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK!